Visual information is the easiest to comprehend, and you can use this observation to your business advantage. Many successful companies quote an explainer video as a secret tool that has helped them grow and establish lasting relationships with the target audience. So, here we reveal the secret to building top-tier content and establishing an effective, creative mode for interactions with target users.
Table of Contents
Brand New Digital Marketing Trends
We live in the era of informational consumerism, which contributes to the popularity of all kinds of content. Thus, you can win your target users’ loyalty and build your own tribe by popularizing high-quality, original explainer videos with value. People are digital-savvy and picky nowadays, so they don’t look for just another copy of a famous blogger or information analogous to that of a top-tier brand. The time is ripe for unique experiences you can deliver with new, untried visual communication tools.
Why Do People Fall for Video Content?
You might doubt the power of animated videos on your target audience. However, the facts are obvious: visuals remain the most preferred and appealing source of information for most people. Here’s how it works:
- Visual content is more intuitively appealing. As psychology experts point out, presenting material in visual form is more instinctively appealing to human feelings. All people are visual creatures, so they can comprehend impressive, memorable concepts better if they are packed in videos or images. Besides, imagery creates stronger emotional responses in most viewers.
- People decode images easier. People store more information and process the visual material in the subconscious easier. It’s the peculiarity of the human brain; we understand images much better than other forms of content, be it audial or sensory information.
- Visual information is more digestible. Videos are the best instrument for communicating complex concepts and ideas to customers, as video content is more digestible. Viewing the images and seeing how they work in a video allows users to quickly grasp the business essence and key business values and capture the brand’s story.
- Powerful visuals stay long in the memories. Only images have a long, lasting impression on the viewers, as they stick in your memories and create strong associations in your mind. This power is often used by brands that create impactful videos to create a stronger brand image and enhance that impression with additional advertising tools.
How to Use Visuals in Communication?
Now that we know the explainer video rules, it’s time to learn how to make them with the maximum impact on the user in mind. Here are a couple of pro tips that production experts share with aspiring brands.
Less Is More
The quick creation of multiple videos is obviously an outcome every productivity-obsessed client dreams of. But things don’t work this way in explainer videos. Here, it would be best to focus on the quality of content instead of its quantity; top-quality explainer videos are timeless, attracting user attention and giving valuable brand insights for many years. So, your priorities should be on the delivery of value and original content.
Clarity of Content
A clear, understandable, and consistent message is the core of any winning explainer video. It makes no sense to invest in explainer videos that talk about something beyond your brand outreach or don’t consider the target audience’s interests. Therefore, it makes sense to concentrate on one core idea in every explainer video; it will be easier to position it this way, to share it with people who are surely interested in that content, and achieve the desired business goals with its help.
Don’t forget that animated videos are creative pieces that shouldn’t look like a university lecture. Adding a creative fleur blended with your unique brand personality to the mix is vital, making things you talk about not that obvious. Experts recommend applying out-of-the-box thinking and engaging various creative storytelling tricks to create that “wow” effect unfolding as the video ends.
Video production is an old and well-established industry. Even the once trailblazing 2D and 3D animation don’t surprise anybody any more; it’s a standard rather than a breakthrough. Yet, there is still some room for experimentation. You can undermine the existing standards to produce something original and uniquely appealing to consumers; this will keep their interest fired up and enhance your users’ bond with your brand.
Focus on Target Audience
It’s impossible to make the video precisely focused on a specific person or a small group of people; most videos are broadly targeted at vast population groups. However, there are still many tips and hacks for addressing everyone instead of making the video too generic to like or remember. You can focus on contemporary, relevant issues like diversity; focus on the variety of people’s tastes and preferences with a focus on inclusivity without blindness. These accents can help you communicate the value of every separate consumer to your brand, even if you don’t speak directly about each of them.
Making Your Videos Popular: Final Tips
Now that you know that explainer videos rule and have mastered a couple of workable tips for video production, it’s time to add icing to your cake – some tried and tested strategies for increasing user engagement. Pros working in the video production world say that users rave about videos that:
- Look competent and professional
- Are easy to understand
- Contain eye-catching imagery
- Match the brand’s identity
Using these simple hacks, you can improve your videos’ ratings exponentially and engage new viewers every time. The main thing to keep in mind is that diversity is still a sensitive subject; so, don’t go too far in your experimentation with symbols and images. You may occasionally offend some cultural groups, which is a risk with unpredictable consequences.
Subscribe to Our Latest Newsletter
To Read Our Exclusive Content, Sign up Now.