Listen to the Podcast:
The Meta app allows us to use different functions and also has special tricks. Please find out how to use one on Apple’s cell phone.
WhatsApp, being one of the most popular applications in the world, given its vast number of users, also has a host of functions that make it easier to use the app. Many times it happens that since there are so many tools, which are also constantly updated, we do not have a complete idea of everything we can do on the platform.
Therefore, it is normal for you to discover the different tricks that allow you to make the most of the operation of the application. However, some of them are not always available for all cell phones. A unique function is to read deleted messages on Apple smartphones and iPhones.
In the following lines, we leave you the next trick so that you can read the messages deleted by other people from your iPhone. Pay attention at every step.
How to see deleted message on Whatsapp on your iPhone
To use this particular trick, you will not need to use any third-party application, have patience and time to do it.
Step by step: how to read deleted messages
- First of all, you will need to make a backup of WhatsApp. Conveniently, you do it when you are not receiving messages (for example, at dawn) since you could lose them.
- Now, go to the “Application settings.”
- Among the specifications, I chose that the backup is on your iPhone and not in the cloud.
- Once you have done this and notice someone deleted a message, you will have to uninstall WhatsApp.
- Then, enter the App Store, search for WhatsApp, and reinstall the application.
- Once you have opened the app, it will ask if you want to restore the last backup. Of course, confirm the action and wait a few seconds.
- Finally, you will see the message deleted by the other person on WhatsApp.
If you want to know Whatsapp chat tips and tricks – read this article
Before leaving a Whatsapp group – read this amazing article
Did you know how to integrate Whatsapp with Chat GPT? The complete process is described here.
Subscribe to Our Latest Newsletter
To Read Our Exclusive Content, Sign up Now.